This section is reserved to retailers..
You can access to this special area using login & password.
| PRIVACY NOTE:|
In relation to article 10 of italian law 675/96, we inform you that:
- The herein submitted personal data could be transmitted by any means, electronic or manual, to company databases devoted to releasing information about announcements, events, new products, and service quality surveys.
- You have the right to grant or refuse permission to make use of the herein specified personal data. In case of refusal you will not receive any sort of information.
- According to art. 13 you are entitled:
- a) know, with free access to the registry of the section 31, sub-paragraph 1, letter a), the existence of data treatments that may interest him;
- b) other cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of the data processed in violation of a law, including those which do not necessitate in relation with the reasons for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) other updating, the rectification or if necessary the data integration;
- d) other certificate that the operations of number b) and c) have been brought to the knowledge, also in relations to their contents, of those to whom the data have been given or diffused except for the case in which this fulfiment results impossible or involves the utilisation of means expressly disproportionate compared to the defended right;
- e) to know, by free access to registry of art. 31, sub-paragraph 1, lett. A) of law 31.12.1996 n. 675 the existence of own data treatments and to oppose, in all or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data that concern him/her, even though pertinent to the reason of the collecting;